Official Competition Rules
#TTT Exclusive Launch Event
On Feb 28th 2017, we’ll be launching Table Tennis Tuesdays at Bubba’s.
From 6pm until 9pm, you’ll be able to enter a competition to win some prizes. The event is totally free (we’ll make sure you are watered, fed to be able to play to be best of your abilities).
Tuesdays are made of this from now on, so you can’t afford to miss it.
We’ll also be posting final table tennis games Live on Facebook and some of our other social platforms.
- Promoter: The Promoter is Bubba Gump Shrimp Co UK Ltd (company #07910336) whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, Chancery House, Sutton, Surrey, SM11JB (the ‘Promoter’)
- Competition: The Promoter is launching a new service available to Guests on Tuesdays. Prizes can be won when competing on the launch night
- Meal for 4 people
- Meal for 2 people
- A Bubba Gump set of table tennis paddles and balls.
The above list is a guideline. The Promoter reserves the right to alter some of the prizes depending on availability.
- Event entries:
The Promoter has allocated 3 time slots corresponding to the following:
6 to 7pm, 7p to 8pm, 8 to 9pm.
To book your slots please follow the below links:
Entry tickets will be granted in exchange for the Eventbrite booking confirmations.
- Event tickets: Tickets include 2 free drinks per person( Bottle of Stella, Glass of House wine, soft drinks or a Tia Maria cocktail), some finger food and naturally entry to the table tennis game competition. Please note that alcohol will not be dispensed to under-aged guests.
Tickets will be stamped when drinks/ food and games have been played in order for all guests to have the chance to enter the competition.
- Table Tennis competition rules: Each time slot will have an overall winner
- Competition period: this competition will only run between 6pm and 9pm on February 28th, 2017.
- Free: there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter (and/or win in) this competition.
- Consumer disclosure: you have not yet won. No win and/or particular prize is warranted, represented, promised or guaranteed. Nothing in these rules is legal advice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Eligibility to enter/ participate:
- All entrants/participants must (i) be at least 16 years old at the time of entry/ participation: and (ii) be legal residents of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland at the time of entry/ participation.
- Employees of The Promoter or any member of the same corporate group as The Promoter or their respective distributors, advertising agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media (and the parents, spouses, civil partners, siblings, children, spouses or civil partners of siblings or children of each such employee and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible to enter and participate.
- Entries are void where contrary to these rules.
- There is a limit of one entry per person and one prize per person, per household.
- Win criteria: subject to the other terms and conditions of these rules, the top 2 winners of each competition slots, ie overhall winner by points and the final loser by points. The third prize will be allocated to the 3rd scorer in each time slot competition.
- Changes, suspension etc: The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this free competition, in its entirety or in part, should an incident damage part / or all equipment pertinent to the competition, and or technical failure, security or operational issue or any other cause and beyond the control of The Promoter. In such event The Promoter will post a notice thereof on bubbagumpshrimp.co.uk . Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants by The Promoter as soon as commercially reasonable and practical.
- Third Party Details: The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant/participant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Prize Conditions: No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior or other notice.
- Compliance notice: by entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these rules. Even if abbreviated rules are available, the entrants/ participants will rely solely on these set of rules.
- Data Consent: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to the Promoter and their agencies to use the winners’ names, social media handle, address and/ or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and to the use of his/her first name and city and state of residence for purposes of providing a list of winners to the public on request and as required by law. In any event, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity and future marketing off the Promoter’s business and/ or products in accordance with current applicable data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants prior consent. Do not enter/participate in the competition if you do not agree to this.
- No external sponsor: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any brand other than Bubba Gump Shrimp Co UK Ltd.
- Liability Notice: Entrants/participants agree that the Promoter has no responsibility or liability for: a) lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information irrespective of cause: b)human or other errors: c) theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of free competition entry materials: d) communications malfunctions, delays or errors of any kind e.g technical, network, telephone, computer hardware or software malfunctions. Entrants/ participants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, promotion agencies and their respective parents, affiliates, contractors and agencies, and employees of each, from liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of (or dissatisfaction with) any prize or their entry/participation in this free competition or its administration – other than liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence and any other matter or event for which liability cannot be excluded and/or limited under the law. Consumers’ statutory rights are not affected.
- Applicable law & jurisdiction: The competition and these rules will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputed will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.